《THE DIGITAL ECONOMY & BLOCKCHAIN》RUSSIAN BUSINESS TOUR
Location: Moscow - St. Petersburg
In order to reduce its dependence on oil & gas and western technology, Russia is accelerating its development of technology and innovation. The government has recently launched a series of policy incentives and built top-level infrastructure to support its grand development of technological innovation, but requires foreign participation, capital investments and international knowledge sharing to achieve long term sustainable growth. Under the influence of the Chinese “Belt and Road Initiative” and the construction of the Greater Bay Area of Guangdong, Russia has actively promoted close partnerships with China, Hong Kong and Southeast Asia to support local development and to become a global science and technology innovation center.
Tailor-made agenda and platform to communicate with local policy makers, respected business leaders and industrial experts
Exclusive Eurasian forum featuring roundtables, site visits, and professional translation services with luxury accommodation
Who Should Attend:
Industry experts, investors, and business leaders who seek win-win business engagements, investments in Russia, networking and collaborative opportunities with local government agencies, associations, research institutions, media and innovation tech leaders.
1) 5 Days & 6 Nights Business Tour Package in Moscow and St. Petersburg and to work with Russia’s most influential policy makers, industry organizations and tech companies
2) Gain strong understanding of Russia’s business regulation and investment environment
3) Discover future business opportunities in the digital economy and blockchain domain
4) Participate in the largest two-day digital conference in Russia and in Eastern Europe -Blockchain Life
5) Visit local universities, technology parks, and incubation accelerators
6) Eurasian forum featuring roundtables and site visits in exclusive settings
Proposed Visiting Itinerary:
Arrive in Moscow – Russian Dining & Sightseein
10:00 am: Russian-Chinese Digital Economic Dialogue at the Plekhanov Economic University
1) Roundtable Participants: SKOLKOVO University representatives, Moscow Tech Accelerators, Moscow State University representatives, and etc.
2) Discussion Topics:
– Digital Economy Regulations
– World Trends & Opportunities on the Russian and Asian Front, etc; Digital Education and Disruptive Technological Challenges; Cross-Cutting Technologies in Manufacturing
13:00 pm: Lunch
14:30 pm: Russian Federation State Duma Roundtable
– Discussions on the Russian digital economy legislation and regulations governing blockchain operations. The delegate list and the topics for discussion will be provided in advance. The State Duma is the permanent legislative body of Russia and is primarily responsible for drafting and enacting national laws.
– The main legislative participants are: government authorities, head of relevant committees, noncommercial organizations and deputies. The list will be continually updated and confirmed.
18:00 pm: Dinner
October 16-17： Blockchain Life Event
Participate in the largest blockchain forum in Eastern Europe – Blockchain Life（business-level entry ticket included）. This year, Blockchain Life will bring together more than 6000 professionals from 70+ countries and regions worldwide.
7:00 am: Fly to St. Petersburg
13:00 pm: Lunch
14:30 pm: Visit Leading Russian Software Associations, RUS-SOFT & ITMO HiPark Innovation Center, featuring roundtable discussions.
– RUS-SOFT, headquartered in St. Petersburg, is the most influential and largest coalition of globally oriented software development companies. It unites more than 150 IT companies with over 65,000 of high-end professional employees. It represents the entire Russian software industry.
– The ITMO HiPark Innovation Center is a major Russian project supported by the government. It is a state-of-the-art center, comprising of the world’s leading ITMO University. It will host a cluster of advanced productions and a testing ground for implementation of technologies, and more.
18:00 pm: Dinner with traditional Russian dance performance
10:30 am: Visit the St. Petersburg Technology Park
– Includes over 50 major corporations, more than a dozen universities and colleges, focusing on quantum communication, neurobiology, AI, IoT, big data, blockchain, AR/VR and so on. The Ingria Business Incubator has become one of the most famous and successful business incubators in the country. The low-cost R&D expenses of the park attract cooperative companies worldwide.
14:00 pm: Lunch
15:00 pm: Eurasian Forum – “Innovation and Digital Economy” at the Lenexpo
– Key Speakers: Chairman, Expert Council of the Digital Economy Committee in Russian Duma, serial entrepreneurs; Head of Blockchain at Gasprom Corporation; Chairman of Blockchain Developers of Saint-Petersburg; Head of Laboratory of Blockchain Development and Integration Center of Russian Railways; famous international VCs; local realtors, and more.
Proposed Return: October 19 Late Night or October 20 Early Morning
Pricing below have received up to 30% discount rates. Kindly use the following discount code “HKSF2019RUSSIA” during registration.
Includes four-star or five-star hotel accommodation near the conference venue（up to 2 persons/room），Business-level event entry ticket，airport pickup service, professional translator，round trip tickets from Moscow to St. Petersburg, and meals (not for event), and transportation
Includes four-star or five-star hotel accommodation near the conference venue（single person/room），Business-level event entry ticket，airport pickup service, professional translator，round trip tickets from Moscow to St. Petersburg, meals (not for event), exclusive VIP cocktail networking parties, and transportation
How To Sign Up:
Please mention discount code “HKSF2019RUSSIA”
Email: Carl – email@example.com or Juliet – firstname.lastname@example.org
Telegram: +79215838880 or @ECIDE
WeChat Barcode Below-